Wouldn’t it be great if you could program a robot to help turn every potential customer into a paying one?
Robots may not be on our list of offerings yet, but we do know that in order to build a successful business, you need smart and effective tools to identify your best prospects and guide them through your marketing funnel towards a purchase, subscription, or whatever other goals you've set for them.
Marketing automation is better than any robot, because it not only helps you find and reach the right market segments, but takes a lot of the grunt work out of doing so, increasing your leads and sales while freeing you up to focus on other areas of your business.
(And you don't have to keep an eye on it to make sure it's following Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics—whew!)
Is your company ready for marketing automation? The answers lies in a few key questions:
- Are you generating a steady flow of not just new, but qualified leads?
- Do you have a proven strategy for collecting and developing those leads, and want to scale it up?
- Are you and your sales staff constantly playing catch-up to process your leads?
- Do you have effective content marketing strategies designed to bring in more leads?
- Are you collecting information on the "digital footprints" created by your leads' actions across platforms, devices, and marketing channels (including email and social)?
Whether you're looking to generate more leads, or need a better way to process the ones you're nurturing, marketing automation can help. No robots required!