Some things are just better together.
- Peanut butter and jelly.
- Milk and cookies.
- Polka music and the mute button.
- And, of course, images and words.
The former may be worth a thousand of the latter, but when you mix the two to create an infographic, it can be worth much more to your business.
You’ve probably been told you “should” be creating infographics. But do you really understand why? Or more importantly, how? Making the most of your infographics requires more than tricks and tactics.
Infographics support your marketing efforts by being informative and useful (or just fun!), rather than directly promotional, but they still need to be well targeted. That’s why professional infographic design services are so important when creating content that’s not just targeted and relevant, but enjoyable and share-worthy.
Before we ever put pen to paper, or hands to keyboard, our infographic design team:
- Coordinates with our analytics and persona development pros to identify your target audience, their interests, and their preferred channels, platforms, and devices
- Works with our social listening specialists to identify potential topics for ideation gleaned from user discussions across various social media channels
- Collaborates with you on ideation, generating potential infographic designs and formats (e.g., static, animated, interactive) based on the information we’ve collected, user profiles, and your goals for promotion
We won’t rest until your infographic is enthusiastic, scholastic, and fantastic (and maybe even a little sarcastic).