Business Development Director
Vizion Interactive is seeking a full-time Business Development Director to join its team via your virtual office.
You must be self-motivated/entrepreneurial, outgoing and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales/business development. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for leading business development efforts for all services provided by Vizion Interactive, including SEO, PPC, Display, Paid Social, Analytics, Email Marketing/Marketing Automation, Social Media Management, Web Design and Development and Enterprise Reporting/Dashboarding with a core focus on consultatively selling to ensure the right solution for the right situation, and knowing when there is not a fit.
We take very seriously our mantra to only move forward with proposals when we feel that there is a fit for both parties to be successful. We are seeking a “zen” in which our employees enjoy working with our clients, our clients enjoy working with our employees and our employees enjoy working for our company.
You must have a deep resume demonstrating experience in agency or software sales, with the ability to consult on solutions across the digital marketing spectrum.
Core responsibilities include:
- Actively leading outreach efforts to generate business opportunities.
- Understanding prospects’ goals and objectives and bringing fresh perspective as to how they can achieve optimal return-on-investment (even if that recommendation involves not hiring Vizion Interactive), from their digital marketing efforts.
- Ability to use tools (such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush, SpyFu, AHREFS/Google Search Console and others) to help bring transparency to the opportunities available to our prospects, and identify areas where we can be successful.
- Collaborate with team members (heads of SEO, PPC, Email, etc.) to put together custom, specific proposals which exhibit a clear understanding of the prospects’ business objectives and clearly show the road to ROI for what is being proposed.
- Assist President in developing programs which are in sync with current market opportunities
- Participate in all business development opportunities, including conferences, speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Maintain a deep rolodex of opportunities, at all times.
- Collaborate on the development of any collateral, and marketing opportunities, to promote our services, including newsletter/marketing automation initiatives
- Maintain clear records within Salesforce, demonstrating sales activities
- Maintain pipeline reports showing movement of opportunities towards revenue, and monthly projections for the upcoming year
- Be a team player, understanding that whatever business you bring in will be business that your fellow employees will be servicing for (hopefully) many years to come. In other words, vetting opportunities to ensure that there is a solid opportunity for success is vital.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- 100% company paid employee benefits (“Fortune 500” benefits, including health, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Work-from-home opportunity
- A great company that you can be proud to represent
- Wonderful case studies from clients who have been with Vizion Interactive for 10+ years
- A company who values work/life balance
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, references and your resume to email@example.com