Social Media Audit
If you’ve dabbled in social media, but are still struggling to build a plan to do it right and not be left behind, this audit is for you.
The Vizion InsightsTM Social Media Effectiveness Audit helps your organization understand your brand’s current strengths and weaknesses in the social space, analyzes competitors’ activities and helps you discover what it is going to take to be successful.
Our social media team will help you put a plan in place to build your brand’s presence in this critical channel and discover the best ways to leverage social media in your overall marketing mix. Our Social Media Audits include:
Existing Channel Scorecard
- Content suitability – is your content at home in social or falling flat?
- Frequency and timing – do you have momentum, are you posting during peak times?
- Search visibility – Is your social content showing up in search results
- Audience reach – is your fan-base growing or stagnant? Are influencers following you?
- Fan engagement – are fans interacting with your content?
- Results – is your social effort contributing to your bottom line?
- Key areas for improvement
Channel Opportunity Audit
- Channel demographic profile vs your target audience. Is your audience here in sufficient numbers?
- Chatter – Are your brand, competitors, products, services or key topics being discussed?
- Competitor Activity – Are your competitors active in the channel? Are their efforts generating engagement?
- Content Fit – Is the channel a good fit for the type of content you have?
- Potential for Profit – Does the channel have potential to contribute to your ROI and support your overall marketing mix
- Channel Recommendation – Should your company participate in this channel. What will it take to be successful
Social Competitive Analysis
- Active Channels
- Fan Base/Reach
- Frequency of content
- Content Strategy
Analysis of Competitor Strengths and Weaknesses in the social space and best opportunities for you to beat them
6-Month Social Media Strategy
- Existing channel recommendations
- Prioritized action items
- Resource requirements
- Tools needed
- Content development strategy
- New channel launch plan
Social Media Best Practices
Best practice guide with specifics for your active and planned channels