The right tweaks can help you uncover information about your traffic (keyword and page referrals, social media mentions, incoming activity driven by product listing ads or other PPC efforts, etc.) and the way users experience your site (including single and repeated clicks, eCommerce behaviors, etc.) to give you a comprehensive view of how your site is performing as a part of your sales funnel—and how it could improve.
As a Google Certified partner, we’ll use our extensive toolset and skills to:
- Perform a universal Google Analytics installation on your site to collect data on site traffic and onsite behavior
- Install and maintain the most up-to-date Google Analytics tracking code snippets on each page
- Ensure proper user permissions (administrator or standard user profile access) are given to each of your team members so they can access the information sets they need for review, strategy, and execution
- Create custom reports for specific members of your organization to share your preferred site traffic and metric information without having to adjust profiles
- Provide custom segmentation, filters, and analysis, parsing your data to include and exclude relevant points from the site traffic information, based on your specific needs
- Include additional Google Analytics setup options, such as eCommerce tracking via AdWords, event tracking, custom dimensions, and site search