Digital Marketing Strategist – Paid Media
Vizion Interactive is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Strategist to join its team via your virtual office.
You must be self-motivated/entrepreneurial, outgoing and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in paid search/digital media. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for leading the strategic efforts for all paid media (search, display, programmatic, video, shopping, etc.) with a core focus on delivering maximum return on investment for Vizion Interactive’s client base.
You must have a deep resume with the ability to demonstrate success that you’ve achieved in your history. Experience with ecommerce, B2B and B2C preferred.
Core responsibilities include:
- Understanding our clients’ goals and objectives and bringing fresh perspective as to how our clients can achieve optimal return-on-investment.
- Ability to develop enterprise cross-channel media strategies which are strategic towards addressing our clients’ goals and objectives.
- Ability to break-down strategy into prioritized action plans (tactics) and optimize efforts over time.
- Conduct A/B and/or Multi-variate testing, in a scientific manner, to improve results.
- Bringing your knowledge/experience to our clients’ efforts for best practices for landing page design, usability and conversion rate optimization.
- Have a well vetted process for working within defined personas to establish core keyword targets.
- Have a well vetted process for setting up accounts/campaigns and ad groups.
- Have a well vetted process for spending budgets and ensuring that we do not overspend/underspend or waste a client’s funds.
- Understanding that there is no such thing as a campaign that is “fully optimized”.
- Cooperatively working with the SEO team on synergies amongst SEO and PPC efforts.
- Work on process improvement, as we are always seeking to improve in all areas of our business.
- Develop relationships (or nurture existing relationships) with the major search engines and other strategic partners.
- Demonstrated analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Knowing when to use the tools available to you or when to go with your intuition.
- Omni-channel experience required. Paid media is more than “just” paid search. You will need to bring years of cross-channel experience in order to be successful in this role.
- Strong communication skills, as you will be directly interacting with Vizion’s client base.
- You must be highly organized, as we track all time associated with our efforts (via iMeetCentral) and allow our clients access to time tracking via our web-based project management software.
- You must be highly responsible, with a “the buck stops here” attitude. You must “want” to own the results. You will receive the support to help with your efforts, but you must be someone who can be relied upon to see the efforts through from A-Z.
- You must be honest. Extremely honest. We make the promise to our clients that we will remain completely honest and transparent with all of our communications. We intend to keep that promise.
- Participate in new business development (participate in proposal development/scoping of efforts)
- You must enjoy people. We have established a great culture at Vizion Interactive, and we are seeking someone who wants to be a part of something special.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- 100% company paid employee benefits (“Fortune 500” benefits, including health, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Profit Sharing
- Work-from-home opportunity
- A great roster of clients
- A great team of experienced search marketers
- A company who values work/life balance
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, references and your resume to email@example.com or fill out a form below.