We are actively seeking a full-time Paid Media Specialist that is a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and outgoing (NICE) individual with a minimum of 5 years of direct working experience in paid media / pay-per-click campaign management. You must have a deep knowledge/expertise and passion for Paid Search, Display and Paid Social.
Core job responsibilities include:
- Identify client goals and help to craft strategic digital advertising plans to achieve them
- Create and maintain all efforts across AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other channels.
- Perform all work related to keyword research, competitive analysis, landing page analysis, conversion path analysis, conversion rate optimization recommendations, campaign development, analytics reviews, tagging, ad copywriting and creatives, bid strategies and budget recommendations.
- Work with management on the development of a world-class digital media process (across paid search, display, programmatic, paid social and other media/advertising initiatives)
- Continuous work on designing, implementing, and analyzing experiments to test optimization theories, including changes in bidding strategies, keyword discovery, landing page optimization and creative enhancements
- Ad hoc analysis of data and strategies to recommend performance improvements
- Communicating with clients in a manner which translates to their understanding of the work/results with a focus on showing clearly how the efforts are progressing towards specified goals.
- Working synergistically with all team members (client-side and agency-side) to ensure consistency in approach and laser-focus on results
- Maintain and develop relationships with partners (Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Assist in business development by participating in sales calls and providing mini-audits for prospects, so that they have a sense for how we work and whether or not we may be a fit for their needs.
What We Seek:
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, yet also a team player
- An interest in solving problems / genuine curiosity about how consumers make decisions
- Someone who wants the challenge of leading these efforts and owning the results
- Someone whom others would define as a people-person. Your ability to not only provide results, but also provide client-happiness, is key to success.
- 5+ years experience with search engine marketing / media planning
- Strong aptitude within Google Analytics
- Someone passionate about our Industry and about delivering results for our clients
- Someone who is a data-driven marketer
- Someone who is not only able to identify the problem, but lay out the solution in a rational manner and see it through
- Someone who can carve through a lot of data and put it into a digestible format (Excel chops)
- Ability to prioritize tasks (not only for yourself, but for our clients), focused on those items which will move the needle
- You must have a strong background in Ecommerce/Shopping, B2B/Lead Gen, B2C, Local, Mobile and Social Media Marketing/Advertising.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information; prioritizes work based on ROI focus for our clients
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
If youre interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, references and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a form below.