We are actively seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist that is a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual with a minimum of 2 years of direct working experience in pay-per-click campaign management. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for gathering of actionable data from our various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of the campaigns, as well as the generation and dissemination of reporting to ensure that the whole team is aware of campaign performance trends. Core job responsibilities include:
- Build online marketing campaigns with a primary focus on paid search marketing
- Design, implement, and analyze experiments to test optimization theories, including changes in bidding strategies, keyword discovery, and creative enhancements
- Ad hoc analysis of data and strategies to recommend performance improvements
- Campaign performance reporting and analysis
- Work with the team to identify project areas or process enhancements to drive overall program improvements
- Develop relationships with partners at major search engines
What We Seek:
- An interest in solving problems / genuine curiosity about how consumers make decisions
- 2 -5 years experience with search engine marketing , or a quantitative field such as finance or accounting.
- Quantitative thinker
- Passion for using data to make decisions
- Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Skill with Excel and/or Access
- Background in online advertising, paid search, e-commerce, and online travel are preferred
- Demonstrated background in mathematics, statistics, computer science/engineering, or other quantitative field
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, references and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a form below.